Friday, August 30, 2013

So much for trying to post regularly on this blog this year!  Here's a couple of new items recently added to my shop:
This one is the "Angry Bull" hat.  Cute huh?  This hat was a labor of love with all the details put into it.  The pattern is from the super talented Boomer Beanies.  I love making hats with her patterns because they are so nicely written.  There is also a "nice" version of the hat but I haven't made one for photos yet. 
Sizes available for order are 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-24 months, 3-10 years, and adult.  These can be made in your choice of colors which is awesome if you have a bull as a mascot for your favorite sports team.  Price is $35 plus shipping.  As of now I have not created a listing in my Etsy Shop for the hat but it will be there soon.  Orders can be placed via message on my Facebook Page or by email at MyLittleLadyandGentleman@yahoo.com. 

The other hat that has made it's grand appearance in my shop this week is this one:
Does this bear look familiar?  I love this hat because it can be made in a rainbow of colors.  I used a soft, fluffy yarn on the muzzle and ear flaps.  I imagine the ear flaps feel very nice on the face/cheeks.  This pattern is written by Snappy Tots, who has some pretty unique patterns I love to use.

This hat can be ordered in sizes infant, toddler, child, and adult.  Just like many of my other character/animal hats it is $20 plus shipping.  It can be made in whatever color you'd like, which is perfect if you have multiple children you're buying for who all have different opinions on colors. 

Wonder where I get such cute kids to model my items?  Check out Tanzey Models facebook page.  I've been using their adorable models for over a year now and love every single photo I get back.  Now don't be shy, make sure you visit the page and become a fan.  Let them know that I sent you because I really feel warm and fuzzy inside when people share my name in other places. 


No comments:

Post a Comment