Thursday, January 23, 2014

Busy, busy, busy

Just since last week I have posted lots of new items in the shop.  Some are made to order, and others are ready to ship.  I'm going to keep the talking to a minimum and just give the details.  Here we go...


The first item up is the Uniquely Textured Newscap.  One of my favorite hats in my shop for boys because I love the thickness.  I have had this hat in the shop for a long, long time, but decided to get updated photos of it.  I also learned how to make a stiffer brim so it holds a better shape.  Photo of this cutie is from Fiege Photography.   All the details on ordering one can be found here.


The Driftwood Beanie is another wonderful hat from pattern designer Bella Rae Crochet. 
It's a nice hat to wear along with a cute jacket, or for a newborn photo shoot.  The hats shown here are in the colors Taupe, Lime, and Navy.  I love the way they all look together.  If you act fast I have all three of these ready to ship in size 0 to 3 months.  If you would like more details or to order in a different size and color go here.





I managed to find time to make some ready to ship skirts just in time for Valentine's Day.  These are called the Twirly Girly Skirt by Little Lizard King.  There are three available and all are different sizes which means you can buy them for a couple of little girls to match.  Click on the following sizes to purchase- 12-18 months, 3T, and 5.
Lastly I have photos of my Heart Mat in use.  It's also a sneak peek of an outfit that will be available soon.  I love this photo from Elucidating Photography.  The Heart Mat is big enough for a small child or a couple of newborns to lay on.  A photo of twins would be so cute on this mat!  All ordering info for this mat can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment