Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Whew!  I have been so busy lately between sewing, crocheting, and family life.  Yesterday was Halloween and we haven't even carved our pumpkins!  I better start prepping for Christmas now or else I may miss out on that holiday too.  My little ones dressed up as a butterfly and the Incredible Hulk.  We made it to about 8 houses and gave up trick or treating because my 2 year old son didn't want to walk.  My husband and I agree that if a kid can't walk to get their own candy then they shouldn't be trick or treating.  So we went to grandma and grandpa's instead. 


This morning is starting out wonderful.  I logged onto Facebook to see that His Life Magazine posted their November issue.  The photo chosen is of the super sweet model Hope and she's wearing the hat and skirt I sent her to model for me.  I think I may have a big smile on my face for the rest of the day.  You can find the magazine here.  This is the photo chosen for the magazine cover:


For those who are crocheters you can find the pattern for the hat here.  It's called the Laylah hat and it's by designer Head Over Heels Designs.  If you like to sew you can find the skirt pattern from Little Lizard King here:  Prep School Pleated Skirt 

No comments:

Post a Comment