Friday, January 4, 2013

What to expect in 2013

Happy New Year!

What a busy two months I have had!  I am happy to say that I'm ready to reopen my shop this up coming week after a little break over the Christmas & New Year holidays.  I am flattered that I'm already getting order requests and I'm not even "opened" for business.  Since I have some orders coming in that meant that I got to do some fabric shopping.  That really brightened my day, so thanks to those who want me to sew items for you, I love to fabric shop!  

I finally sent out the last of the items I signed up for with Tanzey Models from their booking party (woo hoo!)  I had a whopping 40 different models to send products to, and you can only guess how much money that cost me!  So please bear with me if you don't see me doing many giveaways for the next few months.  I need some time to make some cash to make up for all of my prior "investments".  

Here's what to expect from My Little Lady and Gentleman this year- I plan on featuring particular items for purchase in a limited quantity and sizes each month.  Some items available will be one of a kind, and then others may have one or two available to order in any size of your choosing (based on what the pattern allows).  For example, coming up this month will be the Whitney trousers.  The are from pattern designers Violette Field Threads I will be making the pants using one or two particular fabrics of my choosing, in a few sizes that I think will be popular to my fans.  Once they are finished and up for sale I will move on to a different item for February.  Meanwhile, I will continue to take special orders and create one of a kind itemsOnce in a while I will buy double or triple the fabric needed for a particular item and offer it to be available for order in the size of your choosing.  You may view items like this in my Etsy shop or on my Facebook page.  

Hope this all makes sense and thank you all for giving me such great support in 2012.  Here's to an awesome 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment