Friday, April 29, 2016

Spring is here!

Spring is here and everything is growing, the sun is out more, and I'm feeling happier because of it.  I have been busy swooning over our newest additions to our home.  Just about two weeks ago we brought in five little Pekin ducklings.  They are just the sweetest, fluffiest things! 

Since I have developed a love of farm animals I found it fitting to carry an assortment of farm related fabric in my shop.  I have a few different prints at the moment in both regular quilting cotton and also organic cotton.  I'm hoping for a day in the near future that I can sew something up for the boys with the Monaluna tractor print.  They both love tractors, cars, trucks, planes, etc. 

I just can't get over the cuteness!  Do you think ducklings or chicks are cuter?  I loved all my little chicks over the years but these ducklings have such fun personalities that I almost think they are the best.  Leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment